Monday, December 2, 2019

Filming Blog 3

On Sunday December 1st me and my group filmed the last part of our music video. First, we went to a friends house that is not in our group so we could help her film her video. She needed two more people for her video so me and Camilo helped her. The filming only took about 45 minutes to do. We finished everything and went to eat at a nearby restaurant. After eating we went straight to the park to film my part on the video. It didn’t take long since we had already filmed there the other parts of our music video. We had a small problem when one of our group members had an emergency and had to leave us. Thankfully we had filmed all his parts for the video. We collected all of our stuff and got into the car to film another scene of our music video. It was a really quick scene since it was just a video of us listening to some music in the car. We then cleaned everything and went to the beach where we would record our last scene.

At the beach we started filming a scene where we were playing soccer. It was a really fun scene to film because we all love to play soccer so we were having a lot of fun while doing our project. After that we had to wait until we filmed our last scene because it was sunny outside and our final scene is about friends on 4th of July using sparklers. Since it was sunny we had to wait until it was dark to film. While we waited we just had fun at the beach since we are all really close friends. We also discussed about the pictures we took on the first day of filming to see which we were using. It was a really hard decision because all of the pictures looked amazing. After we came with a decision, the sun started to go away so that was the perfect time to film our last scene. We made sure we were careful when messing with the sparklers since they are really dangerous. After we got done filming we decided to have dinner together and go over all the raw footage we had. After eating and going over the footage we decided to get started on the editing process using iMovie like our commercial. We finished part of the editing and I was assigned to finish the rest of it at home. After that we all went to our houses safely.

When I got home, I started the editing process. I made the proper cuts and added the song into the background of the video. It was really easy to make those additions because I got a lot of experience on iMovie because of our last project, the commercial. After I was done putting all the videos together I decided to take a break from editing. When I came back my phone was turned off and dead. My phone died and I lost most of the editing work done. When my phone turned on some of the  additions I did were saved so it was really easy and fast to do everything again. After I finished everything I made sure I saved everything correctly. It was really fun to work on this project with my friends. I believe that we did really well and besides the minor setbacks we had I believe the project was really successful. We did our best to put what we did on the paper into the video and I believe we did really well on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment