Monday, February 10, 2020

planning blog: schedule, location, participants, and health and safety



This is my presentation. It talks about many steps we have to take before we are completely done with our movie project. This presentation has all the information that we need to finish our project. It contains all the due dates for every part of our project including blogs. Some of the last due dates are estimated because we don’t have a correct one yet but most of them are accurate. I have tried to capture the best picture I could to show more of the location me and my partner will be filming on. For Participants we will be using the help of a friend that is not in our group but she will be playing a role in our movie. Me and my partner are both males and we needed someone to play a female and she offered to help us. We will also be playing a role in her movie as well. At the health and safety section we tried to write everything that could be dangerous in our filming process. It quite hard because we will be filming mainly indoors but we figured it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment