Thursday, February 13, 2020

planning blog: storyboard



The storyboard is one of the most important things a studio needs to do before filming their movie. It is a process that needs to happen, and to be done with care and attention because what is on that paper should be what will happen in the movie. Making this story board was quite difficult. Me and my partner are not very good at drawing but I believe that what we have down on the paper can be easily understood. This was a very long story board, I took us about 10 pages to complete it. That was one of the hardest parts because we needed to capture every detail that we had memorized in our heads and try to put everything down into the paper. The storyboard will help me and my partner a lot during our filming because we will probably forget some essential details and looking at the storyboard will help us remember to film them. I really enjoy storyboarding because it gives you a feel that your whole movie is coming together and it is actually happening. Me and my partner will try to film as soon as possible to avoid any inconveniences. I am really excited to start filming to see how it will look in the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment