Sunday, November 29, 2020

Editing blog: Why we couldn't edit

 After many changes in our plans we were finally able to set a day to film. My partner and I will be filming our movie tomorrow. We will film and take pictures for our website and social media. I am very excited to finally get things started. We were supposed to film and edit our film during thanksgiving break. Due to a lot of last minute inconveniences we weren’t able to film or edit during the break. It was also hard to get things done because of the pandemic that is going on. My partner and I don’t want put ourselves and our families at risk. We got tested before and waited for the results and that delayed the process. It’s unfortunate that we couldn’t edit over the break. It would’ve been way easier for us to film and edit our film without having to worry about school. It’s going to be a challenge this week but I believe that we can do it. As I mentioned before we will also be taking pictures and recording for our social media. I believe that that is a very important step for our short film to be great. Having good social media and website helps the movie to reach a lot of different people. Social media draws a lot of attention and that’s what my partner and I are trying to do. Adding pictures and clips might not change much but it will make our website look more professional. While we can’t start editing our film I’m doing a lot of research on editing and editing tools. I am not very good when it comes to editing but I’m learning something new everyday. I can’t wait to film and get started on the editing process.



No comments:

Post a Comment