Monday, November 30, 2020

Filming Blog: We started filming

 The day finally came! Today my partner and I got together after school and started the filming process. We went over to my house and started to film right away. I was really excited to finally be able to start things. It was also very good to see how the film looked like on camera. I had my sister take a couple of pictures of me and Xavi in action so we can upload them to our website and social media accounts. I also showed some of the clips we filmed to some of my family members so we could get some feedback from them. We weren’t able to film all of our scenes today. We wanted to make sure every scene looked good and that made us run out of time. I’m glad we did that because I know the potential our movie has and I want it to be great. My partner and I are trying to figure a date to finish filming as soon as possible. It is very important for us to finish filming fast so we can get started on the editing process. I know we still got some time but I don’t want to be left behind. I believe that we are on the right track and we will succeed. Not many changes occurred from our storyboard to the final product on camera. I was surprised because in my other projects we used to change a lot from our storyboard. I am glad that happened because I really thought that what we had in our storyboard was the best way we could make our short film. Overall I feel like today was a success. We filmed a lot of scenes and took a lot of pictures of the process. I am really excited of what is coming next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment