Monday, December 28, 2020

Adding Music

 Today was a very special day. Today we finished the last step of editing our movie. After adding all the titles I added music to our short film. Music is a very important aspect of a film. Music is what dictates the emotions that want to be transmitted to the audience through a scene. I love music and for me a movie is not a movie without movie. Many movies in fact are well know specially for their good music during specific scenes. There are even awards that are given to the best movie playlists. I didn’t want to go wrong with the music in our video so I really did some research for it. I wanted to find the perfect song that fit with the scene it was being played on. It is not that simple though. Because it is a movie being made we need most of the time we will need permission from the singer or studio that made the specific song. Sometimes it is really hard to get a response from them. I’ve emailed a couple of artists that I want to use their songs and I’m waiting for them to reach back to me. Hopefully it will be a positive note and we’ll be able to use their songs. While I wait I am still going to add their songs to the movie. Since it is not yet finished and I am not posting it anywhere yet it is fine if I just have it there. While I wait I’m also going to look up other songs to have as back up if they don’t reach back or the response is negative. I don’t believe the response is going to be negative but it is better to be safe than sorry. As of right now the short film looks amazing and I can’t wait for what is next to come.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment