Saturday, December 26, 2020

Re-edit Blog

 Today I re-edited some stuff that I didn’t like about our film. After finishing editing I noticed some mistakes I made. There weren’t many big mistakes but some that bothered me. I am a very perfectionist person. That can be sometimes good and sometimes bad. It’s great because most of the things I do come out nice and the way I want them to. Sometimes it’s bad because nothing is perfect and so I can get very frustrated. Today wasn’t the case though. Every mistake I saw was fixed and I was really happy with the end result. I didn’t take me really long to finish re-editing. I payed a lot of attention the first time I was editing so I didn’t make many mistakes. I’m really happy that we are almost done with the editing process. We just need to finish a couple more things. We will soon add the titles and music to our film and that’s it. I can’t believe we are so close to finishing this project. I was really happy to work with Xavi in one more project and nothing changed. We worked really well together and it is showing. I really hope we can work together in more projects to come. Now I’m focused on finishing everything and getting feedback. Feedback is really important and I want to get a lot of it. After that we will be ready to submit!



No comments:

Post a Comment