Tuesday, December 29, 2020

More Research

 Our short film is partially done. The filming and editing are done and the movie looks great. All we need now is the green light from the studio that we want to use music from. I think we should be getting that answer shortly and we will be fine. I am very happy with the “final” product. Even though we are technically done there is still more research to be done. I want to make sure my short film is the best that it can be. Therefore I am doing some extra research to learn new things that can change my movie for the better. I want to learn new editing techniques. I feel like the editing is good as of right now. I believe that it is still not at its full potential yet. I also want to find some new other songs to have as backup in case the ones we are using don’t work. I don’t believe they will, but it is always best to be safe than sorry. I also want to research more about the theme we chose. I want to make sure our short film reaches all the characteristics a movie with the same theme does. Since our movie is a short film we have to get straight to the point in an effective way. I’m going to keep researching and trying to learn new things. Knowledge is never a bad thing. I hope to not have to make any changes in our project. If don’t that’s going to mean that we did an amazing job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment