Thursday, December 31, 2020

Filming blog - Finishing up

 Happy new year! 2020 was a hard year. We as students had to adapt to a lot of new things this year. Not only the students but the teachers specially had a really hard task. Teachers had to create a whole new method of teaching and make it effective so students could learn. I’m so thankful for all my teachers for helping me through these difficult times. Today me and my partner got together to finish off the last details of our movie. We went over the movie a couple of times and got feedback from friends and family. After the feedback we made some small changes but nothing too significant. We also decided to film a couple of scenes differently just to see how they would look. We filmed the scenes and added them to the movie just to see what they looked like. We liked a couple of them but not enough to add them or substitute for one of the scenes we already have. I think it was a good idea to film those scenes. It’s always good to have something as backup. It is also good to be open for changes even when the product is almost done. We want to deliver the best movie we can and to try new things is part of that. I believe that what we currently have is the best we could have done. I’m really happy with what we accomplished. This year was tough but I believe what we’ve done is amazing given the conditions we had. Hopefully 2021 will be much better than 2020 and we can do even better things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment